One of the innovative companies I met with at BIO2018 was Orbita.
Orbita Voice™ is the first enterprise-grade conversational platform developed specifically for healthcare organizations to tap the power of this new breed of voice assistants, chat bots, and other natural language interfaces.
Intelligent, voice-powered digital devices like the Amazon Echo™, Google Home™, and others are transforming how we engage with the digital world.
Healthcare systems, care management service providers, pharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare organizations use Orbita Voice™ to:
- Quickly deploy healthcare-specific voice assistant and chat bot applications.
- Develop once and publish across multiple voice devices and conversational experiences (omni-channel).
- Streamline maintenance with intuitive tools that simplify tasks for non-technical business users.
- Easily integrate with existing systems. EHRs, 3rd-party systems and other digital channels using flexible APIs and integration tools.
- Reduce risks with a robust, scalable and secure (HIPAA-compliant) infrastructure.
Some of the insights they shared with me included:
“40% of American adults already use voice search in their everyday lives.” – Comscore
“Hands-down, Orbita has emerged as healthcare’s leading voice platform provider.” – Emanuele Musini, CEO, Pillo Health
“Leveraging Orbita’s technology and expertise, we can extend beyond the traditional digital channels of web and mobile.” – Sandhya Pruthi, M.D., Associate Medical Director, Mayo Clinic
“Voice applications are changing the way people engage in their own healthcare.” – Bill Rogers, CEO, Orbita